Editor: Loretta E.
- Sociological Studies of Children and Youth: Special International Volume Vol: 10.
- Youth Engagement: The Civic-Political Lives of Children and Youth Vol: 16!
- I Accept Your Nomination: American Dream Rhetoric in Presidential Nomination Acceptance Speeches, 1932-2008?
- How to Eat a Poem: A Smorgasbord of Tasty and Delicious Poems for Young Readers (Dover Childrens Classics).
- Tales of Strangeness and Harm (Volume One).
The first volume of SSCY was published in , edited by sociologists Patricia Adler and Peter Adler who aptly noted that: "the study of children and child development is empirically and theoretically central to the discipline of sociology. The series provides an outlet for social scientists researching topics related to children or youth.
Some volumes emphasize specific themes, while others include a range of chapters on diverse topics. The volume has a history of publishing work by international scholars and continues to welcome contributions from around the world.
- About This Item;
- Information Page.
- Emerald: Title Detail: Sociological Studies of Children and Youth by Loretta E. Bass!
View our latest call for papers Deadline January 1, For more details about Emerald's approach to Publication Ethics; please refer to the company guidelines. For the latest news, publication alerts and debates. Follow us on Twitter: Follow EmeraldSoc. Series Editor Loretta E. More details about: Aberystwyth University Library.
Youth Engagement: The Civic-Political Lives of Children and Youth
Discover Search Record 16 of 93 for subject: Adolescents: groups: sociology. Aberystwyth University Library Help. The causes and consequences of group violence : from bullies to terrorists Show more Show less Published. Physical description.
Holdings information at Aberystwyth University Library
Description based upon print version of record. English Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters and index.
Description based on print version record. Small groups Psychological aspects. Collective behavior.
- No Definite Plans: Eleven Stories of Laughter, Love, Travel (Townsend 11, Vol 3)!
- Human Needs and Other Stories.
- Youth Engagement : The Civic-Political Lives of Children and Youth.
Hawdon, James [editor] Chang, Jeanne [contributor]. Related item.
Youth Engagement : The Civic-Political Lives of Children and Youth - etveforka.ml
Bibliography Electronic books. Illustrated text. Summary This book offers a transnational and transdisciplinary investigation of violence, ranging from bullying and hate crimes to revolutions, genocide, and terrorism.
It offers empirical investigations of these specific types of violence as well as theoretical discussions of the underlying similarities and differences among these forms of violence. Holdings information at Aberystwyth University Library Requesting live circulation data Live circulation data is not available.
Displaying live circulation data.
Back to results Back to item. University of Aberdeen Libraries.